Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angels & Kings Show 12.05.08




Great showing for Vinnie from The Movielife at Angels & Kings in early December. Although it's been too long to really recall any of the acts from that night (sorry, laziness to blog set in, or maybe it was that no one really stood out?), I can tell you that I do quite clearly recall A&K being fully packed by 8pm. It was a fun night hearing the crowd sing along to Vinnie's jams (both from IATA and The Movielife). It also was nice knowing I'd hear Vinnie sing those Movielife songs at least one last time (although I'm sure it won't be the last *knocks on wood*). Vinnie did play again on the 12th which I missed to go see Thursday and The Sleeping instead @ Toad's Place in CT.

Anyone have comments about Vinnie @ A&K from the 12th?? I'd love to hear how that night went.

No comments: